Obero is looking for an energetic, highly motivated, top performing Partner Account Manager to join our Channels team. As a Partner Account Manager you will be responsible for identifying and recruiting valuable partners to join our growing partner eco-system. This position will be based in Vaughan, ON.
- Meet assigned partner recruitment targets
- Implement a plan with defined list of ISV’s, Resellers & Referral partners to recruit
- Proven history of being able to work independently and cross-functionally to achieve company, regional and departmental objectives
- Articulate Obero’s business benefits and value proposition to partner prospects
- Establish new partner relationships within the assigned territory
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understand our partner strategy and future direction and how it can be leveraged to drive revenue for Obero
- Participate in tradeshows, conferences and partner events
- And most importantly, have fun!
- Willing to work in high paced environment
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partners and company executives
- Self-motivated, ambitious and a team player
- Excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong work ethics
- Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of partners including senior employees/executives both remote and onsite
- Enjoy the challenge of developing new business
- The ability to rapidly adapt to changing environments
- A pleasure to work with
- Previous Technology channel /partner sales or relevant business experience in SPM, BI, CPM or ERP
- 2+ years’ experience in business or partner/alliance management
- Experience communicating with key decision makers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Obero is a market-leading software company providing Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions, including Incentive Compensation Management, Sales Planning and Forecasting, Sales Profitability Management and Sales Predictive Analytics.
Obero is ranked as one of the top technology companies in Canada by a leading consultancy that focuses exclusively on the technology sector. The results are based on a survey conducted in 2013, which recognizes companies for their innovation and advancement within the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) industry. Obero has been included in the Top 10 Growth, Top 25 Up and Coming, and Top 250 Canadian ICT categories of the 2014 edition of the listing.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and join a young, dedicated, growing team! Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Obero welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.