It’s budgeting time – how can your company streamline its expenses in 2018?
Sales is the biggest driver of growth in SaaS companies; median spending on the sales department typically runs from 30 – 50% of revenues. OPEXEngine’s SaaS Sales Expense and Productivity Benchmarking Report delivers the latest benchmarks for private and public SaaS companies.
This report covers:
- Sales headcount;
- Sales expense as a percentage of revenue;
- Total sales compensation and benefits expense and per person;
- Sales productivity analysis;
- Sales compensation structures; and
- Financials for individual SaaS companies in the Bessemer Cloud Index
This proprietary benchmarking report helps sales leaders benchmark their expenses, headcount, and productivity against peers and market leaders and set the optimal budget and structure for 2018. To get a sneak peek into the results of this report, watch the webinar recording of our joint webinar with special guest Lauren Kelley (Founder and CEO at OPEXEngine).
Through a special partnership with Obero, this $4,995 report is available through December 31, 2017 for only $2,495 with the code: “Obero”.